The Aris clone, by Wotofo, is a great little rda. These are great if you need a glass atty to put your vape lights in too!
The authentic Aris RDA is made by Council of Vapor and sells for $50 dollars. The top cap and base are made from stainless steel with a glass tube in between. It has four posts but only three have wire terminals so it’s designed for dual-coil builds. To improve the conductivity they have plated all the posts with 24K gold. An adjustable airflow system take air in through air holes at the base of the device and the air flows out through two holes on the post in the middle of the building deck.
The clone has brass posts instead of gold plated posts but offers the same features as the authentic. It also comes with a matching glass drip tip.
The Aris Clone Features:
- Made from Stainless Steel and glass
- Comes with matching stainless steel + glass 510 drip tip
- Bottom sliding air flow control ring w/ 2 air slits
- Brass posts w/ Phillips head screws
- Deep drip well
- 510 threading connection w/ adjustable brass center screw
- 22mm diameter
- Height without drip tip: 36mm
- Engraved logo